30 de septiembre de 2022

thank you

 day 1


sifilis

deschords

desamour

fatality in a dumb

squares

are in the middle of someone

each time I hope to see them

I can not found one

phone that

squares

call them by the name of surprises

of short them

by the shape of

careless

squares

ours



syphilis

disagreements

heartbreak

fatigue in a fool

squares

you are in the middle of someone

each time I hope to see them

i can't find one

phone that

Grid

call them by the name of surprises

short them

by the way of

careless

Grid

our


day 2


our dreams

are returned by remainses of alcohol

deplus, cousins of threatens

yards of delicious profanes

beautiful butterfly basically graden

collyrium sounds like a cheers

terrifying freaks 

cholerious dean

frying cheeks in a disc of it

fearing dear in

suspirings

crying

terrifying again

suspicious cholera

means you are in a bad karma 

but not in an alternative enclosure

because you are always done



day 3


drained serpent waterblue

Where are you at the least.

Decide any form of the greatest

that is not the drown, it's the one that you have already received

wanted for not dying for me

say it's not for they

beauty and these kindy

crystal sticky preasure standy.

Wandering stars come from "isn't it normal"

for every second asking is lethal that they run

let lights be done

in your dron

what shakes you the worst


day 4


didn't hear that handsome smile 

that presumptuous breathing between petting

descriptions are sound and full of light when I love you and I want to love you 

if it is not in your feather, in the long line of suspicions that await our souls 

I want to love you but right now, between conditions and bad taste of recitative 

I want to love you just now that I don't know you and I want to take your pulse and 

that heart is beautiful, fucking beautiful.

Bring it to me despite the ruins of customs and the desires of similarities and rottenness. Bring me like a sky, change me a star and don't let it shine alone, it stings





day 5


it isn't here 

it is between your eyes

your are here in my inside

looking in my mind

you sweet nobody is watching

you sweat you are so tired

I mean you must recieve me

but not in that way

not in that possible chain

it is raining

cheerless

it is asolated

not because of

just it is

and I think about it

this is my pleasure

sorry and thank you


day 6


broken as rooten

as dramatic

feeling duty

revolution in other space sorry

I meant to be but that wasn't enough

for the real corpse that was just a role

for the real hurt marry is a trunk

for the spirit was a promiscuous


day 7


That romantic

low-spirited

sway the flow of woman

tourniquet, responsible

deadsoul assume not cool

at a time dear is fool

the cooler soul is awful

and the spirit dress is a chest

with a purple corpse damaged

No hay comentarios: